Benefit of Low-Voltage
- Taking your house power of 120v down to a 12v system for your landscape lighting provides a few key benefits for the homeowner.
- Lower Energy costs, as each fixture will pull less power.
- Decrease chance for injury if a slice in the wire were to occur
Benefit of LED
Utilizing LED bulbs for landscape lighting systems is the future of outdoor lighting, and here are the reasons why:
- High Efficiency: up to about 85% less energy, sometimes more. Utilizing LED rather than incandescent bulbs will conserve energy.
- Enhanced Lighting Effect: Better illumination and ability to control light spread
- Longer Bulb Life: Most LED bulbs have 50,000 hours or a 5-year warranty (up to 15 years). Whereas most incandescent bulbs have 5,000 hours.
- Savings: Over time, the energy savings will pay for the upfront investment.
- Nite-Lite Landscape Lighting provides a full 1 year warranty on all workmanship defects. If a fixture needs adjusted or a bulb burns out, we’ll promptly take care of it. After the first year, you can extend the peace of mind with our on-going maintenance program.
- Depending on the fixtures chosen for your Landscape Lighting System – the warranty on each fixtures range from 6-15 years.